Introducing the Sunsight Antenna Alignment Monitoring Solution
The Sunsight Antenna Alignment Sensor (AAS)
Sunsight Instruments of Maitland Florida announces today that it has developed a patent-pending solution for monitoring the physical alignment of cellular antennas in the field. Using IoT based leave-behind alignment sensors and cloud-based management and reporting, the solution can monitor and report any antenna that has been moved due to weather or other event.
Accurate and timely reporting of antenna issues minimizes the amount of time networks are impaired or off-line. Targeted repairs decrease overall maintenance costs and improve network uptime and customer satisfaction. The Sunsight solution is the least expensive and easiest to maintain monitoring system ever developed. There are no per-site controllers or other equipment to deploy, no cabling, no configuring WiFi, no Ethernet, no managing IP addresses, no external controller antennas, no Windows-based controller software, and no local power requirement - just one battery powered sensor mounted on the antenna.
- Attach sensor to antenna to be monitored using included two sided construction-quality mounting tape (peel and stick)
- Power on the battery operated sensor. Sensor starts to report to the cloud immediately.
- Login to your cloud account to activate your sensors (provide the site, sector and antenna name)
Once the sensor is activated, you can:
- Set alarm thresholds for each sensor or in large groups of sensors
- Manage sensors in large groups or individually (example: view by region or network)
- Set alarm thresholds for reporting
- Configure reporting methods and technologies (email, text, SNMP, etc).
Alarms, Measurements and Reports can be delivered automatically to the user!
Easy, Accurate, Reliable - Sunsight.
Come visit us at NATE UNITE 2017 Booth #642 for a demonstration!
Enhanced cloud data collecting capabilities including reports and pictures are already available with the microwave kits. Cloud reporting via IoT from the AAT-30 with data and pictures is currently under development. This new capability will be available for retrofit onto existing products.
Release and retrofit timeline will be announced shortly.
Sunsight remains at the forefront of innovation!